At Le Ciel Foundation, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that Le Ciel Foundation is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. The little information we get form you, we do not share with anybody else.
Your personal data is collected only under 2 circumstances within our website :
- if you make a donation. Your name and details will be collected for accounting purposes only.
- If your apply to our newsletter, your name and email will be collected in order to send you our latest news.
- PHPSESSID : PHP uses it to track sessions
- __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis
- gdpr is to track visitors consent by creating a cookie and storing their preferences there
- wordpress_test_cookie is a performance cookie and collects anonymous information on the pages visited
Others are related to Third party apps :
- NID is used by google to register your preferences (languages etc…).
- Csrftoken, rur, urlgen are used by our instagram module.
- Viid is used by our vimeo module to show our videos.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
For any request please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com